About Me

My photo
My name is Robin. I live to create - anything I can do with my hands and my head. I'm a messy creator - an imperfect creator who loves beauty and aesthetic with a real edge. This isn't a blog about perfection - its a blog about the beauty in real life - the small triumphs and epic failures - trying to get homework done with a tired 5 year old after a 12 hour day and still getting a smidge of weaving in before the crash. Figuring out what the dream is when you finally realize its not the house and the car. Its about not letting the years get the best of you and cherishing all that you love in life. Mostly its just a place for me to put all the things that I love and that inspire me.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

As April draws to a close...

Well, I can't say April has been the best month guys. It had it's high points, like turning in our profile for "the book". But overall due to my health crisis it kinda sucked. Things are looking up though and next months blogging is looking more like it may be more interesting! The rash is clearing up (YAY!!!!!!) We are hoping maybe to get a call soon, and we are going to Boston on Vacay in mid May so lots of fun pics!
I am somewhat concerned about our adoption web site though, I have us posted several places and we have about 300 views on our first page, but then only about 100 on our subsequent pages. So you think that people don't realize there is more than one page? Hmmmm.....
Anyway out with the old tired April and in with the new fun productive May!

No comments:

Post a Comment