About Me

My photo
My name is Robin. I live to create - anything I can do with my hands and my head. I'm a messy creator - an imperfect creator who loves beauty and aesthetic with a real edge. This isn't a blog about perfection - its a blog about the beauty in real life - the small triumphs and epic failures - trying to get homework done with a tired 5 year old after a 12 hour day and still getting a smidge of weaving in before the crash. Figuring out what the dream is when you finally realize its not the house and the car. Its about not letting the years get the best of you and cherishing all that you love in life. Mostly its just a place for me to put all the things that I love and that inspire me.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Getting some exposure!

Exciting news on Friday! Our adoption agency notified us that they are working with a birthmother who wanted to see more families than those in the book. So we get the chance to send our profile in a little early for her to view. I almost hyperventilated when I read the e-mail after lunch. Geeze, if I get so worked up over just having someone see our profile what will happen when someone wants to meet us? I might collapse! So this weekend I have to finish our profile which is difficult. I opted out of printing all our photos and doing scrapbooking and did the profile on power point. I wish I had photo shop but since I don't know how to use it I guess it wouldn't do me much good anyway.
I hope our profile is good. It is nearly impossible to convey who you are in the important aspects of your life and tons of photos in 4 letter size pages! But I think I got it down, now to get some good print outs and deliver by Monday, wheww...

1 comment:

  1. If it's anything like your online profile. . . it will be perfect! That is so exciting!!!!!! I hope you have some great news for us all!!!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete