About Me

My photo
My name is Robin. This is me. I'm 51 now - 5 years after I started this blog. I am an adoptive mom In an open non monogamous marriage, and enjoy my sex life more than I did at 25! Post menopausal - on bioidentical hormone therapy, Have had 2 plastic surgeries that I feel totally unapologetic about, Have lost 30 pounds and am more fit and healthy than I have ever been. I'm constantly in search of spiritual, health, and personal development. I want to share and learn from other women, I want to have fun, I want to talk about all the things that are embarrassing and that women of a certain age shouldn't talk about - yea right! I want to dress like a rock star, wear crazy makeup and be totally age INAPPROPRIATE. I want to do what it takes to look and feel energetic and young and I'm not ashamed of that. I'll work out, I'll eat right, I'll take supplements and hormones and I'll get plastic surgery, wear makeup and wear a the sexiest most smokin hot lingerie I can find So tune in if you want to see more - check your assumptions of who a 50 year old woman is at the fucking door - because this is not that blog!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Busy tired and happy

I have to say, the first couple of days with Kenji I had a terrible nervous stomach. It is getting better now though. He is such a good eater and sleeper. He really only cries when he gets his diaper changed otherwise he is a very happy fellow and he sleeps a good 3 hours between feedings and then eats a lot. His weight is almost back up to his birth weight already and the doc was very pleased with him yesterday. I love him to pieces, and I have never seen Brian so smitten. Brian actually clutches his heart when he looks at Kenji! Even the cats are being good, even though they are not thrilled about this situation.
I was hoping for a sunny day because he is still a little bit jaundice and the doc wanted us to put him in his diaper by the window or hold him outside in the shade a bit for some sun.
Oh, I love him so much!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh!!! You do not even know how happy I am to see this post!!!! I have to be honest--I was crazy with worry when I haven't seen anything. . . but I know you have been busy! You guys are going to be AMAZING parents! :0) I am so so so very happy for you!!!!!! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was a little hard the first 2 days because I would not leave him for even a second to check e-mail or post! I am getting a little more comfortable now, and we have everything arranged so that I can work on the computer in the same room with him. :-)

    ReplyDelete