About Me

My photo
My name is Robin. I live to create - anything I can do with my hands and my head. I'm a messy creator - an imperfect creator who loves beauty and aesthetic with a real edge. This isn't a blog about perfection - its a blog about the beauty in real life - the small triumphs and epic failures - trying to get homework done with a tired 5 year old after a 12 hour day and still getting a smidge of weaving in before the crash. Figuring out what the dream is when you finally realize its not the house and the car. Its about not letting the years get the best of you and cherishing all that you love in life. Mostly its just a place for me to put all the things that I love and that inspire me.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kenji Jae Graff is born!

He was born at 2:52 AM. 7 lbs 1oz, 19" long. He is reported to have lots of hair and dimples just like both his birth mom and his adoptive mommy and daddy!
He is a Gemini Tiger (Marilyn Monroe was also) which means he will be a charmer and probably a social butterfly as well. I can't wait to see him, it is sure going to be a long day waiting for tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Congrats!!!! How exciting! I will be checking in to see how tomorrow goes. I'm sending LOTS of positive thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He came earlier than expected! He couldn't wait to see you! :0) Big breaths! And some happy dances too! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin & Brian-
    He is perfect!! I'm SO excited for you!!
    love, Danielle

    ReplyDelete