About Me

My photo
My name is Robin. This is me. I'm 51 now - 5 years after I started this blog. I am an adoptive mom In an open non monogamous marriage, and enjoy my sex life more than I did at 25! Post menopausal - on bioidentical hormone therapy, Have had 2 plastic surgeries that I feel totally unapologetic about, Have lost 30 pounds and am more fit and healthy than I have ever been. I'm constantly in search of spiritual, health, and personal development. I want to share and learn from other women, I want to have fun, I want to talk about all the things that are embarrassing and that women of a certain age shouldn't talk about - yea right! I want to dress like a rock star, wear crazy makeup and be totally age INAPPROPRIATE. I want to do what it takes to look and feel energetic and young and I'm not ashamed of that. I'll work out, I'll eat right, I'll take supplements and hormones and I'll get plastic surgery, wear makeup and wear a the sexiest most smokin hot lingerie I can find So tune in if you want to see more - check your assumptions of who a 50 year old woman is at the fucking door - because this is not that blog!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Dare I say it?....

I am starting to feel VERY nervous. I am praying that everything goes as planned. I know, I know, if it was meant to be it will happen. For some reason that is easier to believe when you are looking in from the outside.
I don't know why I have this perpetual lump in my stomach tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you! Hang in there. . . you will make it through. I know you won't sleep much tonight. It could be a long time yet until little baby arrives so try and get some rest. Think positive thoughts. You have absolutely no control in how things turn out now so it does no good to worry about it. (I know, that looks good on paper, but I know you can't just "not worry".) I believe it is in God's hands and will pray for all of you tonight. You have a lot of support out there. Don't be afraid to call if you need too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all are in our thoughts and prayers! I'm sending all of the positive energy I have. ~Emily & Pete

    ReplyDelete