About Me

My photo
My name is Robin. This is me. I'm 51 now - 5 years after I started this blog. I am an adoptive mom In an open non monogamous marriage, and enjoy my sex life more than I did at 25! Post menopausal - on bioidentical hormone therapy, Have had 2 plastic surgeries that I feel totally unapologetic about, Have lost 30 pounds and am more fit and healthy than I have ever been. I'm constantly in search of spiritual, health, and personal development. I want to share and learn from other women, I want to have fun, I want to talk about all the things that are embarrassing and that women of a certain age shouldn't talk about - yea right! I want to dress like a rock star, wear crazy makeup and be totally age INAPPROPRIATE. I want to do what it takes to look and feel energetic and young and I'm not ashamed of that. I'll work out, I'll eat right, I'll take supplements and hormones and I'll get plastic surgery, wear makeup and wear a the sexiest most smokin hot lingerie I can find So tune in if you want to see more - check your assumptions of who a 50 year old woman is at the fucking door - because this is not that blog!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Little Kenji bean






Today we went to visit Allie and Kenji in the hospital. I loved holding Kenji. He is the most beautiful little thing ever. And his little head is so soft. He looks so cute with Brian, he looks like a little doll he is so perfect!
I love the picture with Emi his big sister helping to feed the baby! She is adorable!
Tomorrow is the big day! We pick him up from the hospital. Oh I hope he loves us, because we love him so much already. Funny I haven't cried yet, I think because I am running on adrenalin right now. I think once we get home and settled in it will hit me. It feels strangely like getting married did! Waiting and waiting for that big day and keeping emotions and nerves at bay and then after everything has happened and you have some quiet time it dawns on you, my whole life is different in such a wonderful way.
Oh my gosh it is going to be a wonderful and interesting summer for sure!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I will ever not get emotional hearing everyone's adoption journey. Such a beautiful family!!!! I hope we can get together as soon as you guys all get settled in. Make sure to take plenty of time to yourselves as a family!!!!!! Yippeeeeeee!!! I will continue to keep everyone in my prayers. I know this is a very difficult time for Allie and her family. My love goes out to them too--sending cyber hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...he is adorable!!! I can't wait to see more pictures. What a little doll :)
    We are so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin & Brian,

    Seeing Kenji and the two of you just gives me goose bumps and a lump in my throat. You all have been blessed with such a beautiful gift. His big sister is adorable too. Congrats on your precious baby. I will never forget the no sleep days and nights....enjoy them all! :)
    Love, Karin

    ReplyDelete