About Me

My photo
My name is Robin. I live to create - anything I can do with my hands and my head. I'm a messy creator - an imperfect creator who loves beauty and aesthetic with a real edge. This isn't a blog about perfection - its a blog about the beauty in real life - the small triumphs and epic failures - trying to get homework done with a tired 5 year old after a 12 hour day and still getting a smidge of weaving in before the crash. Figuring out what the dream is when you finally realize its not the house and the car. Its about not letting the years get the best of you and cherishing all that you love in life. Mostly its just a place for me to put all the things that I love and that inspire me.

Monday, March 29, 2010

winner winner chicken dinner!

I won the embellished t shirt contest at work! Yay! I have been trying to move back into design and this will be kind of a good thing to have under my belt! It made my Monday nice.

2 comments:

  1. That is so adorable! I love your other ideas for a nursery too! Can I come over and sleep in the room? :0) Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jodi! I got a prescription for a lotion from my doc yesterday and it does seem to be helping so hopefully I am on the road to recovery! Thanks for your well wishes

    ReplyDelete